Friday, January 26, 2007

The team

My soul is deep inside, a hidden part of me
It is what drives me, to be all I can be
Mind and body, heart and soul, the players on the team
When we work together we are an unbreakable it seems
Its important to keep each part trained and strong
For once the game starts, it can carry on very long
Some times the parts work alone, to give the others a rest
Balancing the solo acts, is a big part of the test
Be careful to never use one part past what it can endure
Overuse creates failure this I know for sure
As I build my body I have to work my mind
Working the heart is easy, remember to be kind
The Body gains strength from carrying us along the way
The Mind grows by solving puzzles and our thoughts through out the day
The Heart grows strong by giving love and embracing what we get
The Soul is nurtured through acceptance it is harmed with regrets
Opening up your heart can fill the world with love
Look past the negativity learn to rise above
When opening the mind the only limit is you
No need to over think just know you have thought it through
The body is our vessel for the experience’s life holds
With out it we would miss out a lot, only knowing what we were told
Our soul maps out our travels, linking our future with our past
An imprint of our journey what impression do you want cast?
BjM 8-21-5

No comments: