Thursday, July 28, 2016

Senseless

I stayed up till tomorrow
To wash away today
Sometimes we do with laughter
Sometimes to hide our pain

Senseless tragic acts
Just scatter through our lives
Tossed about like shards of glass
You shouldn't step on twice

We ask all of the W's
The answered aren't shared
They just leave us believing
People turn bad and nobody cared

All too busy chasing things
And playing with our phones
How can we concern ourselves
With other people's homes.

The anger washes over us
At senseless acts like these
Sadly though it settles down
It quiets all our plea's

A life that's gone full circle
Or gone before their time
A momma and her baby
There can't be reason or rhyme

I leave to you to ponder
These thoughts out of my head
As now I'm finally ready
To snuggle in to bed.

Good Night Mavis
I Love you XxX
BjM 7-14-16

No comments: